UNN releases new admission lists and drops vital information for newly admitted students.
This is to notify all students who made UNN their first choice that the school has released its third supplementary admission list, the virtually impaired candidate list, and directly entering Supplementary Admission List III.
Click on it to download the list.
Click on 2021-2022-SUPPLEMENTARY-ADMISSION-LIST-III-FOR-UPLOAD-1 III to download.
Click on 2021/2022 2021-2022-VISUAL-IMPAIRED-CANDIDATE-ADMISSION-LIST-FOR-UPLOAD to download the list.
Click on 2021/2022 2021-2022-DIRECT-ENTRY-SUPPLEMENTARY-ADMISSION-LIST-III-FOR-UPLOAD III to download.
However, the school authority has given instructions to candidates who were given provisional admission for the 2021–2022 academic session.
Candidates whose names appear above are required to adopt the following:
• All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Portal using a JAMB-approved CBT Center, if they have not done so, and confirm that the upload has been effected in CAPS. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until the proper upload of O/Level results is done.
All candidates who were provisionally recommended for admission in courses other than the ones they applied to JAMB (Advert/Shopping or Supplementary) should, as a matter of urgency, access JAMB CAPS in an accredited CBT Center, change their courses from their original courses of application to JAMB to the courses recommended, print and drop their admission status from CAPS to the Admissions Office to enable them to be recommended in CAPS, which is the only authentic way of gaining admission.
Visit the Transfer page of the JAMB Portal (CAPS) and accept the course(s) they were reassigned if they so wish.
• After complying with items 1 through 3 above, the candidates should subsequently do the following:
• Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission.” Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued a JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed not admitted.
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) and log in with your JAMB registration number to generate and download a payment invoice that contains a Remitta number. The invoice will enable you to make payment at any commercial bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank.
With the Payment Invoice, candidates are requested to pay a thirty thousand naira (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the bank, and obtain a confirmation slip containing your confirmation number and invoice number.
2. Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login with your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number, and the Invoice Number, then print the admission slip and complete the acceptance form online.
• Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
3. Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
If at any time in the future, including the final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University and published in the JAMB brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
For more updates on UNN activities and happenings contact Hez Media On WHATSAPP